- Who can attend Austin Achieve?
- When can I enroll my child?
- Are siblings of current scholars automatically admitted?
- How do I sign my scholar up for bus transportation?
- Is my scholar eligible for an intradistrict transfer?
- Can I apply for an intradistrict transfer from Austin Achieve–Pflugerville to Austin Achieve Elementary School–Northeast?
- How are intradistrict transfers processed?
- What happens if my intradistrict transfer is not approved?
- What happens if I decline my spot on the waitlist?
- I have multiple scholars enrolled at Austin Achieve. Do I need to submit a transfer request for each child?
- When will I find out if my transfer request has been approved?
- What if my scholar is still on the transfer waitlist after the first day of the school year?
- I applied for a new scholar to attend Austin Achieve for the 2022-23 school year. How do I indicate my preferred campus of attendance?
We accept enrollment applications year round.
Austin Achieve Public Schools does not discriminate in its admission decisions on the basis of age; race, color, or national origin; sex, gender, or gender identity; or disability, or relationship or association with an individual with a disability; or any other basis protected by law in the educational program or activity which it operates. Austin Achieve Public Schools’ Title IX Coordinator can be contacted by calling Austin Achieve.